How this micro algae can transform your health and our planet – 2021 Edition.
by Robert Henrikson Available at Amazon.com.
The complete guide to a powerful food that can help rebuild our health and restore our environment.
Since 1989, Earth Food Spirulina has been called the definitive popular reference book about spirulina. This 2021 edition of Spirulina • World Food has been updated by the author, Robert Henrikson. He has pioneered algae as a world resource for 40 years, and was the President of the leading algae company and a director of the world’s largest spirulina farm.
This easy-to-read book has 400 color photos, graphs and tables. It takes the reader on a step-by-step adventure:
• Clean green eneergy for vibrant health using this superfood.
• Scientific discoveries revealing health and medical benefits.
• How algae is ecologically grown, delivering more nutrition per acre than any other food.
• Growing in developing world villages, harvesting from lakes and new microfarm algaepreneurs.
• How spirulina uses land and water more efficiently than other crops to benefit our climate.
• How big investments in algae will grow food, its bio-packaging and a dazzling array of new products.
• Algae schemes and dreams in a circular bioeconomy to restore and regreen our planet.
See this 2 minute video on YouTube
FREE. Download this entire book as a 219 page pdf file (9.8 MB).
Earth Food Spirulina and Spirulina World Food International Editions.
Author Biography for Robert Henrikson as a Spirulina Bioneer covering the period 1977-1999.
Book Reviews for Earth Food Spirulina.
Spirulina World Food contents
1. Rediscovery of a 3.5 billion year old immortal lifeform
2. A nutrient rich super food for super health
3. Enjoy clean green energy for vibrant health
4. New research reveals health benefits
5. The variety of products around the world
6. How spirulina is ecologically grown
7. Spirulina in the developing world
8. Algae’s impact on food, agriculture and climate
9. Microalgae’s role in restoring our planet
A: Quality and Safety Standards
B: Personal Journey
C: Bibliography and References