Why spirulina? It’s the nutrient dense superfood we need for protection today!
1. Highest 60% digestible protein, balanced amino acids
2. Highest beta-carotene food, rich in antioxidants
3. Highest vitamin B-12, rich in b-vitamin complex vitamins
4. Rich in iron and naturally colloidal trace minerals
5. Highest gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) essential fatty acid
6. Rainbow of pigments, polysaccharides and phytonutrients
Proven health benefits from 35 years of customer experience and published international medical research.
Why spirulina? Six major health benefits from the phycocyanin, polysaccharides, antioxidants and phytonutrients in a 3 gram serving per day:
1. Promotes and stimulates immune system protection
2. Restores and enhances beneficial intestinal flora
3. Enhances body’s own healing response with phycobilins
4. Strengthens neuro-protection and promotes anti-aging
5. Detoxifies pollutants, heavy metals, radioactive compounds
6. Improves eye and cell health with antioxidants and carotenoids