HUMAN CLINICAL RESEARCH BY COUNTRY
- Spirulina- natural sorbent of radionucleides. by L.P. Loseva and I.V. Dardynskaya. Sep 1993. Research Institute of Radiation Medicine, Minsk, Belarus. 6th Int’l Congress of Applied Algology, Czech Republic. Belarus.
- Spirulina platensis and specialties to support detoxifying pollutants and to strengthen the immune system. by L.P. Loseva. Sep 1999. Research Institute of Radiation Medicine, Minsk, Belarus. 8th Int’l Congress of Applied Algology, Italy. Belarus.
- The Effect of Arthrospira platensis Capsules on CD4 T-Cells and Antioxidative Capacity in a Randomized Pilot Study of Adult Women Infected with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Not under HAART in Yaoundé, Cameroon. by Frank Stephane Winter et al. Pub. in JNutrients 2014, 6, 2973-2986; Cameroon.
- Spirulina in Jiangxi China. by Miao Jian Ren. 1987. Academy of Agricultural Science. Presented at Soc. Appl. Algology, Lille France Sep. 1987. China.
- The study on curative effect of zinc containing spirulina for zinc deficient children. by Wen Yonghuang, et al. 1994. Capital Medical College, Beijing. Presented at 5th Int’l Phycological Congress, Qingdao, June 1994. China.
- Clinical and biochemical evaluations of spirulina with regard to its application in the treatment of obesity. by E.W. Becker, et al. 1986. Inst. Chem. Pfanz. Pub. in Nutrition Reports Int’l, Vol. 33, No. 4, pg 565. Germany.
- Evaluation of chemoprevention of oral cancer with spirulina. by Babu, M. et al. 1995. Pub. in Nutrition and Cancer, Vol. 24, No. 2, 197-202. India.
- Bioavailability of spirulina carotenes in preschool children. by V. Annapurna, et al. 1991. National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, India. J. Clin. Biochem Nutrition. 10 145-151. India.
- Large scale nutritional supplementation with spirulina alga. by C.V. Seshadri. 1993. All India Coordinated Project on Spirulina. Shri Amm Murugappa Chettiar Research Center (MCRC) Madras, India.
- Clinical experiences of administration of spirulina to patients with hupochronic anemia. by T. Takeuchi, et al. 1978. Tokyo Medical and Dental Univ. Japan.
- Cholesterol lowering effect of spirulina. by N. Nayaka, et al. 1988. Tokai Univ. Pub. in Nutrition Reports Int’l, Vol. 37, No. 6, 1329-1337. Japan.
- Influence of extensive training on the number of erythrocytes and hemoglobin level and its correction. by Z. Trojacanec et al. 1998. Skopje, Macedonia. Pub in XXIV FIMS World Congress of Sports Medicine, June 1998.
- An attempt to induce an immunomodulatory effect in rowers with spirulina extract. by Artur Juszkiewicz et al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (2018) 15:9 https://doi.org/10.11.
- Observations on the utilization of spirulina as an adjuvant nutritive factor in treating some diseases accompanied by a nutritional deficiency. by V. Fica, et al. 1984. Clinica II Medicala, Spitalui Clinic, Bucuresti. Med. Interna 36 (3). Romania. (In Romanian).
- Means to normalize the levels of immunoglobulin E, using the food supplement Spirulina. by L. Evets, et al. 1994. Grodenski State Medical Univ. Russian Federation Committee of Patents and Trade. Patent (19)RU (11)2005486. Jan. 15, 1994. Russia.
- Effectiveness of spirulina algae as food for children with protein-energy malnutrition in a tropical environment. by P. Bucaille. 1990. University Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France. Oct. 1990. Zaire. (in French).