With over 30 years experience in algae business, we review business plans, projections and assumptions for ventures, investors, strategic partners. Evaluate assumptions from lab to demonstration to full scale. Assess production materials and processes. Identify revenue streams and pathways to market.
Ventures raising investment to develop commercial biofuels from algae have a decade of challenges ahead to scale up to full production. With experience in commercial algae production, product development and marketing, we review and evaluate proposed and actual algae ventures for investors, entrepreneurs, executives, strategic partners.
• Review assumptions, projections, feasibility studies and business plans
• Review criteria and timelines for scaling up stages of production
• Review pathways for developing revenue streams from services and products
• Evaluate locations: climate, land, water, nutrients, regulatory issues
• Advise on production technology, materials and procurement
• Assess product development, marketing, sales and regulatory issues
• Coordinate company management, focus and direction